Raccoons are the largest of the Procyonid Family, body lengths of 16 to 28 inches and weighs 8 to 20 pounds. The raccoons are identified best by their facial mask and their extremely dexterous front paws. Raccoons can carry Rabies, very lethal disease carried in the saliva and its transmitted by bites. If signs of raccoons are found in your home or business, contact our professionals today !! (905)766-3401.
Got Raccoons in you home or business ? Call Tdot Wildlife Removal today !!
- Over 25 years of Professional expertise in the Pest Control field.
- Professional, Fast and Guaranteed Services
- 100% Success Rate and Customer Satisfaction
- Industries Top Leading Products and Techniques
- Competitive and Standard Pricing
- $25 senior discount!!
- Free Estimates!!!
- Same Day Service!!
How do we do it
- Our trained professionals inspects all necessary ares
- One way access door will be installed at entry point
- All potential entry points will needs to be sealed / protected
- Galvanized steel screen is used to seal / protect areas
- 2 years warranty provided on all sealed areas
- If babies found we will humanly remove the babies from attic and place them at entry point for mom to relocate the babies
- Animals found under deck, shed and in backyard will need to be relocated from your home
- Our professionals set up humane traps and bait with food
- Once animal is trapped, home or business owner will call us to pick the animal up
- Animal will relocated from your home or business
Call us today !! (905)766-3401. Same Day Service !!
Toronto – Brampton – Mississauga – Milton – Georgetown – Acton – Caledon – Orangeville – Ajax – Oshawa – Pickering – Markham – Richmond Hill – Vaughan – Newmarket – Aurora – Oakville – Hamilton – Burlington and all other GTA areas